Melon of MelRish

designer, photographer, blogger, wife and new mother. This blog is meant for those who are looking for practical and creative ways to brighten their homes, learn new design tricks or just share with my adventures and misadventures!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Easy Napkin Folds

I am a newbie when it comes to entertaining guests. If my husband suddenly decides to invite his boss for dinner, all my time will be used up thinking what dish should I prepare and preparing it. I would have overlooked the minor but important details of casual (yet formal) dining....and one of these details is how to fold the napkin.

I browsed the net and found these easy napkin folds which can impress guests and which are totally doable.
Scarf Napkin fold (this is the easiest - my favorite)
Traditional Napkin fold
Rolling Napkin Fold (I like this one too, it is so neat)
Tailored Fold
You can easily google up the how-to's for these napkin folds. All you need are napkins that fit your style and matching napkin rings which can be affordable and practical.
By the way, all the napkin and napkin rings featured are available in Pottery Barn, Dubai as part of their Fall Collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment