Melon of MelRish

designer, photographer, blogger, wife and new mother. This blog is meant for those who are looking for practical and creative ways to brighten their homes, learn new design tricks or just share with my adventures and misadventures!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Gray Matter

Today, I went and ran an errand for the store and chose a color for one of the rooms. The shade that I was supposed to look for was a gray shade. I never have considered gray as a room wall color before but after seeing a few interior photos, I think I am loving the color! Check out these cool rooms with gray walls.
I like the bleached floors and the gray wall. So chic!
Room Design by Stacey Smithers & Stephanie White
Photography by Michael Graydon
Light fabric sofas can be look so elegant against dark gray walls. Framed sketches become more interesting.
Design by Axel Vervoordt
Vibrant colors match gray walls. Bright yellows, pinks and wood seem more warm against this neutral gray.
Image from Design Sponge
Image from Design Sponge
This shelf would not have looked as interesting.
Home Office designed by Emily Clark
From classic to modern, gray has made a statement in interior design this year! If only I can repaint my walls in this shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment